Contractual Form: Full Time
Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Open Till: 20 June 2022
Start of Job: 1 July 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Your main responsibility would be to take care of the daily operations of Kasarna Hub, assisting the Office Manager, particularly when it comes to communications with visitors, beneficiaries, audience on the social media, etc. Another main responsibility would be handling paperwork related to project management and implementation.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
– Excellent organization and solid verbal communication skills
– Desire to learn and succeed!
– Experience with implementation of donor-funded actions is a plus!
– Dedication, loyalty, and passion!
– We expect that you are a good listener, able to understand what all actors need, and able to articulate this clearly
– Experience with being part of a team, having led a team is an asset!
– User-centric mindset
– Good English. Knowledge of any other language(s) is a plus!
– Excitement to learn new things
– Presence in the premises of Kasarna Hub every day
HOW TO APPLY
Prepare your CV (make sure it’s short), with focus on project management and implementation experience.
Share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by 20 June 2022 the latest. Interviews will be organized shortly thereafter!
Competitive for the local context! We are open for negotiations with good candidates!
ABOUT STELLAR SOLUTIONS AND KASARNA HUB
Stellar Solutions is a Skopje-based start-up company working for clients from abroad. We have a team combining different backgrounds – IT experts, designers, business developers, having a team in both North Macedonia and abroad. We develop our own ideas, and we also work on international cutting-edge projects. Stellar Solutions runs Kasarna Hub in Ohrid.
Kasarna Hub is a startup centre offering coworking space, mentorship program and networking opportunities for local businesses from the ICT and digital sector. The agenda of Kasarna Hub is to steadily start turning the local economy into an innovative and knowledge-based one.
Kasarna Hub was established and is operated as part of the project Ohrid Go, which is implemented by the Municipality of Ohrid, Stellar Solutions Skopje, the Municipality of Edessa from Greece. Ohrid Go focuses on making pioneering steps for turning Ohrid into a digital, smart and innovative municipality.